I made two changes to the recipe- I used brown sugar, not white, and I seared boneless skinless breasts in the skillet, then made the sauce and threw the chicken back in. I didn't read the recipe close enough and didn't see to add water and less soy if you were using full sodium soy- so next time I will be sure to do that because it was very salty. Overall this was incredible- very easy, family loved it. I definitely want to try the baking method this recommends. Also I will add chopped green onions for garnish.
Sunday, February 10, 2019
Baked Teriyaki Chicken
Baked Teriyaki Chicken from All Recipes Magazine
I made two changes to the recipe- I used brown sugar, not white, and I seared boneless skinless breasts in the skillet, then made the sauce and threw the chicken back in. I didn't read the recipe close enough and didn't see to add water and less soy if you were using full sodium soy- so next time I will be sure to do that because it was very salty. Overall this was incredible- very easy, family loved it. I definitely want to try the baking method this recommends. Also I will add chopped green onions for garnish.
I made two changes to the recipe- I used brown sugar, not white, and I seared boneless skinless breasts in the skillet, then made the sauce and threw the chicken back in. I didn't read the recipe close enough and didn't see to add water and less soy if you were using full sodium soy- so next time I will be sure to do that because it was very salty. Overall this was incredible- very easy, family loved it. I definitely want to try the baking method this recommends. Also I will add chopped green onions for garnish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yesterday I made some fresh salsa, and it came out amazing, thanks to this big box of very ripe homegrown tomatoes given to us. The salsa wa...
-
Yesterday I made this recipe for Vidalio Onion Pie. I got it out of the America's Best Lost Recipes cookbook . This was incredible and I...
-
I love corn on the cob, I've making it almost every week here. The last time I made it however, I let it cook a little longer than norma...
No comments:
Post a Comment