Grilled Caesar Salad from Cook's Country June/July 2013 issue
There are many variations of this recipe all over the internet but they are all basically the same idea. I didn't follow this recipe closely, but used it for inspiration. I made my own favorite caesar dressing. Cut romaine hearts in half. Brushed the cut sides with caesar dressing, grilled cut-side down for about 2-3 minutes until charred. Brushed french bread slides with olive oil, and grilled until crispy. Removed them from grill and rubbed a halved garlic clove on both sides of them, then cut them into crouton size pieces. Served the romaine with additional dressing, sprinkled with parm cheese and black pepper. This was really really good and I think I will definitely make again. Took caesar salad and kicked it up a notch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yesterday I made some fresh salsa, and it came out amazing, thanks to this big box of very ripe homegrown tomatoes given to us. The salsa wa...
-
Yesterday I made this recipe for Vidalio Onion Pie. I got it out of the America's Best Lost Recipes cookbook . This was incredible and I...
-
I love corn on the cob, I've making it almost every week here. The last time I made it however, I let it cook a little longer than norma...
No comments:
Post a Comment