Friday, April 2, 2010
Deen Brothers Ultimate Creamy Potato Salad
Tonight I made the Deen brothers' recipe for Ultimate Creamy Potato Salad. It was absolutely incredible! I could have eaten an entire plate of that for dinner. We ate it warm but it would be good cold as well. The flavor was wonderful. Next time I might add a little minced shallot to it. I got this out of the Deen Bros Good Cooking magazine. Definitely adding this one to the Master List.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yesterday I made some fresh salsa, and it came out amazing, thanks to this big box of very ripe homegrown tomatoes given to us. The salsa wa...
-
Yesterday I made this recipe for Vidalio Onion Pie. I got it out of the America's Best Lost Recipes cookbook . This was incredible and I...
-
I love corn on the cob, I've making it almost every week here. The last time I made it however, I let it cook a little longer than norma...
1 comment:
I've never met a Deen Recipe I didn't love that's for sure!
Happy Easter!
Blessings,
Lacey
Post a Comment