We love Penn Station- especially their Philly Cheese Steak Subs. So when I saw this box of Fast Fixin' Sirloin Philly Beef Steak for $5.59 a box at the commissary- I had to try it! I bought some sub rolls, and toasted them on a griddle with a little butter so they got a little crunchy. Then I put a little bit of mayo on them. I cooked the beef on the griddle as directed on the package and then topped with provolone cheese- cooked just until melted- put it on the sub rolls and then topped with sauteed onions and mushrooms- incredible!!! Next time I would like to try these with Cheez Whiz- I hear that's how they do it in Philly! The best part is one box came with 8 servings of the steak- so that's enough for two meals for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yesterday I made some fresh salsa, and it came out amazing, thanks to this big box of very ripe homegrown tomatoes given to us. The salsa wa...
-
Yesterday I made this recipe for Vidalio Onion Pie. I got it out of the America's Best Lost Recipes cookbook . This was incredible and I...
-
I love corn on the cob, I've making it almost every week here. The last time I made it however, I let it cook a little longer than norma...
No comments:
Post a Comment