Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Pioneer Woman Sliders
Yesterday I made Pioneer Woman's recipe for Sliders. I discovered the recipe because I watch her tv show. The only change I made was I added minced garlic to the meat mixture. I really liked them but the hubby & kids said they prefer just regular hamburgers. So I don't know if I would make these again. I think they would be a great appetizer for a party or for a light lunch or something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yesterday I made some fresh salsa, and it came out amazing, thanks to this big box of very ripe homegrown tomatoes given to us. The salsa wa...
-
Yesterday I made this recipe for Vidalio Onion Pie. I got it out of the America's Best Lost Recipes cookbook . This was incredible and I...
-
I love corn on the cob, I've making it almost every week here. The last time I made it however, I let it cook a little longer than norma...
No comments:
Post a Comment