Chicken Noodle Casserole from Cook's Country
Recently made a recipe for Reduced-Fat Chicken Noodle Casserole only I didn't use the reduced fat ingredients. This was okay, not great. Really did not like the flavor that the red bell pepper added to it. It changed the flavor of the whole dish and not in a good way. I would definitely leave that out if I ever decided to make this again. I also did not like the dry cracker crumbs on top. They needed to be mixed with butter, or skipped altogether. I much prefer Chicken Potpie to this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yesterday I made some fresh salsa, and it came out amazing, thanks to this big box of very ripe homegrown tomatoes given to us. The salsa wa...
-
Yesterday I made this recipe for Vidalio Onion Pie. I got it out of the America's Best Lost Recipes cookbook . This was incredible and I...
-
I love corn on the cob, I've making it almost every week here. The last time I made it however, I let it cook a little longer than norma...
No comments:
Post a Comment